The Striped Tank: 4 Ways - Sensible Stylista

The Striped Tank: 4 Ways

Alright guys, today's post is a goodie for me because it's all about remixing!  I've decided to do more of these from here on out because honestly, there's nothing more sensible than re-styling pieces.  As I'm sure y'all can tell by the title, I'm all about my Chaser tank today on SS.  I've already shared these looks with you guys on here, but I wanted to create a recap just in case!  Plus, it's fun to compare looks side by side.  
1.  This was definitely a Spring fave of mine!  I partnered up with Black Petunia to style their distressed sleeveless vest for this post.  I ended up pairing it with my striped tank because it complemented the piece beautifully.  I threw on tomboyish ankle boots to further reinforce my casual vibe and carried a stylish crossbody bag to top off my look.  To see deets from this post, clicky here to access the full blast.

2.  I pretty much lived in this ensemble when I visited NYC a while back - click here to read about Big Apple shenanigans.  I don't know if you guys remember, but I went up there to give a social media workshop for the Fashion Potential.  To read more, click on the aforementioned link!  Anywho, this look is yet another fave of mine because it's pretty BAMF for me.  Wearing this outfit definitely helped me channel my inner badass.  I paired the tank with high-waisted shorts to showcase the small of my waist, creating the illusion of longer legs; anddddd speaking of illusions, if you want to look 10 pounds lighter with fashion, click here.  I threw on a sleeveless vest for warmth and accessorized with my favorite body chain to add edge.  Click here to see more!

3.  I was aiming for casual sophistication here!  I paired my tank with skinny jeans and threw on a fitted blazer on top for polish.  I elevated my potentially blah look with stylish cap-toed heels and fierce statement jewelry.  To read more about my look, click here to access the original post.

 4.  By far the most formal of the four, this outfit was featured quite recently on SS!  I centered my post around my new utility skirt - it was a steal at $20  - from Banana Republic.  I've always been a huge fan of the military trend - I even have a pinterest board dedicated to it here - so purchasing this was a no-brainer.  I typically accessorize with lots of jewelry, but I skipped it for this look because I wanted to keep things clean and simple.  I carried my YSL snakeskin crossbody instead though - IMHO the chain's bold enough to act as a faux-necklace!  To see more shots from this post, click here.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!  Which ensemble do you guys like best - 1, 2, 3 or 4?  Make sure y'all let me know by leaving me a comment below.

2 comments

  1. I love the blog. You captured the modern chic trend perfectly.
    http://blog.qooza.hk/LillymoMadsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look 4 is my favorite,.. Loved the accessories of all the looks,.. Especially the sling bags,..

    ReplyDelete