The Striped Vest - Sensible Stylista

The Striped Vest

I'm all about casual cool today on Sensible Stylista.  I've been obsessed with vests as of late so I was stoked to find this striped gem at the BCBG factory outlet.  For my OOTD, I styled it with a simple white tee and high-waisted jean shorts for a classic look.  To finish off my look, I threw on beige ankle boots and accessorized with a BAMF pendant necklace.
Vest:  BCBG || Tee:  Chaser || Boots:  Shoetopia || Necklace:  c/o JWholesale || Shorts:  Aeropostale

6 comments

  1. such cool necklace
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always

    - Jwholesale.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaw,.. necklace is very nice,..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eu amei o look completo!
    www.byanak.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute vest! Such a nice way to incorporate stripes to your look!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete