The Floral Tunic - Sensible Stylista

The Floral Tunic

I'm super excited to to tell you guys all about my latest find from Last Call.  I picked this gorg tunic up a few weeks ago and copped it for $65 or so.  It was a total steal - the Equipment brand usually goes for way more.  I wanted to style an edgy look with it so I paired it with a sleeveless vest from H&M and accessorized with a snakeskin clutch and lace choker.  
This choker is yet another gem from JWholesale.  Chokers have been all the rage as of late, and this piece is a serious must-have.  If you're looking for new baubles, hit them up STAT.  If you're lucky enough to live in the NYC area, you can see their selection in person (882 Avenue of the Americas between 31st & 32nd), but otherwise, get your browse on HERE.
A close-up of my clutch - this adorable bag was included in my Happy Rebel subscription box!  To see what else was in my box, click here.
Clutch: Happy Rebel || Shirt:  Equipment via Last Call || Vest:  H&M || Shoes:  c/o UKIES || Necklace:  JWholesale

8 comments

  1. You look amazing, especially in this floral print. I can't remember the last time I bought something floral, this is beautiful! :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute look !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rock the shirt dress
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that chocker is amazing! love this outfit.

    Lee - leethrifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tunic,.. Loved the little purple flowers,...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seems to be quiet stylish and comfortable. The dress looks very light and great wear for the summer.

    ReplyDelete