Sensible Stylista x Banana Republic - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x Banana Republic

I'm stoked to partner up with Banana Republic again on Sensible Stylista!  I centered today's OOTD around my new dress courtesy of BR.  This adorable floral number is perfect for summer.  The lightweight fabric is just the right amount of airy, and the design's super comfortable yet cute.  The silhouette's kind of boxy, but you can control its shape with a built-in waist-tie.  Pair it with cute gladiator sandals for an effortlessly stylish everyday look or style it with heels like I did below to dress things up a bit!  
To top off my look, I accessorized with a fun hat from Dynamic Asia! For those of you interested, it's available at Chapel Hats or Diane's Beachware.  The quality's legit BTW so feel free to get your shop on.  I've been a hat aficionado for quite some time now, and this piece is, hands down, one of the cutest items I've ever seen!  You're welcome in advance.
Oh, and here's a close up shot of my new shoes courtesy of Clarks.  I can't get over how adorable they are.  If you're a fan of metallics, you need to picks these babies up STAT.
Shoes:  c/o Clarks || Hat:  c/o Dynamic Asia || Dress:  c/o Banana Republic

5 comments

  1. We love the print and this hat is perfect! Happy week beauty

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUch a cute floral dress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a perfect summer look
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress,... Loved the hat alot :D

    ReplyDelete