The Plunging Gown - Sensible Stylista

The Plunging Gown

I'm stoked to share yet another Dennis Christians shoot with y'all.  We crashed the Juilliard School and borrowed their glass window/red staircase for today's post!  I wore a fancy-smancy dress (from Amiclubwear) and accessorized with a statement choker for the occasion.  Obviously, today's blast is going to be super photo-heavy so I'll leave the commentary to a minimum and let y'all enjoy DC's exquisite work.
A closer look at my necklace from JWholesale.  I'm completely and utterly obsessed with the design because a., it's absolutely gorgeous, and b., it complements my plunging neckline beautifully!  I know I've been raving about JWholesale for months now, but I gotta praise them once again for their quality.  Make sure y'all check 'em out HERE.
Dress:  c/o AMICLUBWEAR || Necklace:  JWholesale || Shoes:  Wild Diva

4 comments

  1. You look super gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing that a picture is worth a thousand words because I am stunned to silence. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look hot,love the gold shoes
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one of my favorites sexy and beautiful-Paul

    ReplyDelete