The Utility A-line - Sensible Stylista

The Utility A-line

I've been a huge fan of the military trend for god knows how long now so I'm thrilled (to say the least) to tell you guys all about my new utility a-line!  I picked it up at Banana Republic a few months ago for $20.  Don't ask me why I waited so long to feature it on SS - I mean, I've worn it out several times already so who knows.  Better late than never though, right?  

Anywho, for today's look, I paired my skirt with a striped tank on top for an effortlessly stylish look.  I could've dressed it up with a button-front, but I wanted to do something a bit more casual for you guys.  I kept things simple on the accessory front and skipped jewelry altogether, but my bag kind of functions as a faux-necklace so it works out!  To finish off the look, I threw on strappy wedges - I got them at Aldo way back in the day, and I still love wearing 'em.  How do you guys feel about the military trend - is it a do or a don't?
Tank:  Chaser || Skirt:  Banana Republic || Bag:  YSL || Shoes:  Aldo

1 comment

  1. you look stunning,
    I have a post
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete