Ukies: Weekend Blowout Shoe Sale - Sensible Stylista

Ukies: Weekend Blowout Shoe Sale

I'm beyond stoked that UKIES is a having a weekend blowout sale.  If you're a shoe lover like me, you're going to have a blast getting your shop on.  So, you know the drill! I'll be sharing my favorites with you guys.  As you guys know, I usually only wear heels, but their flats were too cute not to share so I included them in my roundup.

Now, their shoes are on the pricy side, but you have to remember that you're paying for serious quality. They're crafted with patented nanoGel technology so you get luxe, long-lasting comfort. With their kicks, you'll never have to choose between style and comfort.  Plus, they offer free shipping + returns without minimum purchase so that definitely sweetens the pot!  I personally own several pairs from UKIES so don't hesitate to hit me up if you have questions.  Use code TGIF30 to get an additional 30% off your purchase - valid until Monday!

2 comments