Wardrobe Essential: Off-the-Shoulder Tops - Sensible Stylista

Wardrobe Essential: Off-the-Shoulder Tops

I'm beyond obsessed with my new off-the-shoulder top courtesy of Marled.  For those of you unfamiliar with the brand, they were founded in 2015 by Reunited Clothing in response to a void in the market for affordable of-the-moment designs.  From cashmere, to embellishments & embroidery, their clothing is crafted using carefully selected materials to ensure the highest quality possible.
For my latest OOTD, I styled a casual look for you guys.  I centered today's ensemble around my new top and paired it with skinny jeans for a simple yet polished look!  I then carried my Givenchy Antigona for a pop of color and threw on heels to match.
Bag:  Givenchy || Top:  c/o Marled || Jeans:  Levi's || Shoes:  AMICLUBWEAR

3 comments

  1. love the lace and embroidery detail on this top!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is very nice,.. I loved its color and detailing,...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it's gorgeous,i love it and you look totally fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete