Stitch Fix: Part 2 - Sensible Stylista

Stitch Fix: Part 2

A while back, I told you guys all about Stitch Fix on Sensible Stylista - click here if you missed the aforementioned post.  If you're into personalized shopping experiences, my feature's an absolute must-read.  To sum things up in a nutshell, you fill out a detailed profile on SF and a stylist handpicks items for you.  Their service is ideal for busy students/professionals because fabulous clothing's literally being delivered to you.

I absolutely loved my latest box!  I wanted to buy everything (you get an extra 20% off if you do), but I was good and only kept two pieces.  I centered today's OOTD around my new striped tee!  I'm a huge fan of the print so I instantly fell for this item.  Oh, and FYI, I'm not wearing a shirt underneath it - it's part of the top!  Yay for faux-layering, ha.  I styled the tee with a thin cardigan and skinnies for a polished yet casual look.  To top things off, I threw on heels to match!
Here's a close-up shot of my necklace from JWholesale.  If it looks familiar to y'all, it's because I featured it here not too long ago!  This item is definitely a closet-fave.  I mean, what's not to like? It goes with everything and always elevates my style tenfold!  If you're looking for new baubles, make sure you head on over to JWholesale.  I seriously get all my jewelry there!  If you want legit bang for your buck, you need to check them out STAT.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I'm here for you guys 24/7!  
Necklace:  JWholesale || Cardi:  Madewell || Skinnies:  Vince via TJ Maxx || Top:  RDStyle via Stitch Fix || Heels:  Wild Diva

5 comments

  1. Cute look, I love your top!
    xx

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/05/the-perfect-festival-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this casual chic look! The grey jeans are fab!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lok!
    You re super cute!
    xx

    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2016/05/bien-s-hydrater-en-ete-stay-hydrated-in-the-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great look! I adore the top as well, the contrast blocks are super cool and the necklace you complemented it with is amazing!

    xx, Ashleigh ⎢ www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete