The Silver Body Chain - Sensible Stylista

The Silver Body Chain

Re-featuring my Chaser top for the umpteenth time today on SS!  No shame on my part though - I'm all about remixing pieces.  I am the Sensible Stylista after all - I have to live up to my name! Anywho, for my latest, I styled a casual look for you guys.  I paired my tank with high-waisted shorts, distressed boots, and a fierce bodychain.  To finish off my look, I threw on a sleeveless vest for extra coverage.  I don't typically like baring my backside when wearing these babies because they're on the shorter side.
A closer look at my bodychain! I can't get over how cute it is.  What do you guys think of the design - yah or nah?
Top:  Chaser || Shorts:  Aero || Vest:  Banana Republic || Boots:  Nine West || Chain:  c/o Amiclubwear

3 comments

  1. Perfect look! I adore that bodychain! <3

    New posts on my blog:
    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/04/monochrome-ruffles.html
    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/04/currently-crushing-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty :)
    pinkpoutss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete