The Fleur Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Fleur Dress

I'm all about maxis as of late.  This piece, courtesy of Gentle Fawn, is everything.  It's seriously one of the cutest dresses I own, and that's saying a lot because I practically collect them, ha.  Made of 100% viscose crepe, this item has side slits and adjustable straps.  Wear this dress to ooze style with ease - also available in white HERE.
Here's a close-up shot of my current favorite sunnies!  I'm completely and utterly obsessed with Covry Sunwear.  Most frames slide down my nose or hit my cheekbones, but their shades fit me perfectly thanks to their elevated fit (aka longer nose pads, reduced frame curvature and a narrowed nose bridge to complement diverse facial features).  Their items are on the pricier side, but they're worth every penny for real.  Browse their collection STAT to up your sunglass game tenfold.
For today's OOTD, I paired my maxi with a faux-leather moto jacket from Boohoo for a chic yet edgy ensemble.  I accessorized with a printed crossbody for a pop of personality and threw on platform peep-toes for max height.  I then topped off my look with flashy sunnies!
 Dress:  c/o Gentle Fawn || Jacket:  Boohoo || Bag:  YSL || Shoes: Aldo || Sunnies:  Covry

2 comments

  1. Love the rich blue color. The lighting on the photos is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful. Great look espacially the colors

    ReplyDelete