Find of the Day: The Gathered Sweatshirt from ASOS ($16.50) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Gathered Sweatshirt from ASOS ($16.50)

Alright guys, it's that time again!  I'm pumped to tell you all about my latest purchase from ASOS: a fab gathered sweatshirt with a kickass gathered front.  Made of a cotton/polyester blend, this piece is THE most stylish sweatshirt you'll ever buy.  Pair it with a high-waisted skirt like I did below to dress it up or wear it with jeans for a casual vibe.  I'm wearing a US 4, and it fits me well, but in retrospect, I kind of wish I went with a 2.  I've mentioned this before, but ASOS has a great return policy (aka free) so I recommend ordering different sizes if you're unsure about fit. 
Gig ups to Steeze Media for taking these awesome pictures - it was absolutely freeeeezing out when we took these snaps so that's why I have resting bitchface, ha.  Anywho, we shot two other outfits together so definitely keep an eye out because I'll be sharing them soon.  OH, and I forgot to ask you guys what you thought of my new instagram aesthetic.  I switched things up a few days ago and wanted to get your opinion - are you a fan of the current filter or do you prefer my older style? Leave me a comment below and let me know.
More angles of my top!  Images jacked from the ASOS website.

2 comments

  1. Stunning look! Great photos too. :)
    Amazing post as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look and photos. Michael

    ReplyDelete