Another $9.99 Zara Find: Bargain Shopping FTW - Sensible Stylista

Another $9.99 Zara Find: Bargain Shopping FTW

Wearing all new swag today on SS!  I centered my latest around my fab new dress from Zara - I purchased this a few weeks ago for $9.99 during an online blowout sale, and it's a do for so many reasons.  Firstly, the material feels like butter on my skin, and secondly, the mock-neck + side slit ooze sexy.  
It was nippy out so I threw on my fave bomber for warmth before accessorizing with a giant pearl statement necklace and strappy sandals courtesy of Guilty Soles.  These fabulous block heels are made of vegan suede and are available in 2 other colors:  brown and tan.  If you're a fan of fringe, you'll absolutely love these - dress them up for a fun night out with friends or wear them casually like I did here. 
Now let's take a closer look at my necklace from J Wholesale.  They carry a ton of fabulous pearl pieces online - I highly recommend purchasing their pearl strands.  I like the gold designs best because they look pretty real!  I'll be featuring them on here soon so stay tuned.
For all you fringe lovers out there (everything under $100):
Dress:  Zara || Bomber:  Charlotte Russe (similar)|| Shoes:  Guilty Soles ($39.95) || Necklace:  J Wholesale || Bag: Chanel (look for less)
Thanks to Sung Shin for these awesome pics!

4 comments

  1. Love the bomber jacket and the shoes. They add a great touch to the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful! And for $10! I'm always looking for a good bargain, so I will definitely be keeping an eye on Zara sales from now on. I didn't realize they had such deals!

    Love the way you paired the champagne color with the black jacket and heels. V. Cute!

    xx Angela
    http://www.bluebyangela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful dress. Michael

    ReplyDelete