How I Do Athleisure - Sensible Stylista

How I Do Athleisure

Oh how I love athleisure.  I purchased these pants YEARS ago at Kohl's and love the fact that they're still in style.  I paired them with a fab lace-up crop from Amicubwear and threw on my fave white sneakers to top things off.  Yay for comfortable outfits that ooze steeze!
This top's sold out, but here are fab alternatives all under $50:

How do you guys feel about track pants - are they hot or not? If you're a fan of 'em, how do you wear them on the daily?  
 Top:  Amiclubwear || Pants:  Kohl's (similar) || Bag:  Chanel (look for less) || Shoes:  Greats
Shot by the wonderful Sung Shin.

5 comments

  1. Now that I see this look, I know how to style track pants haha! I always wondered. I thought I couldn't make this kind of look. You look so fab dear!


    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [FOOD] Ultimate Taste Test: Super Scoops Premium Vegan Ice Cream VLOG
    ✨ [LIFESTYLE] Can You Ditch Shampoo? #TakeAShowerWithUs with Hairstory New Wash
    ✨ [TECH] Why Oppo F1s is the Best Camera Phone to Capture Summer #OOTD Photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! It's definitely another twist to athleisure wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these pants! ♡

    www.bebagottel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and comfortable look. Michael

    ReplyDelete