My First Mukbang with LaBelleMel: Crazy Nuclear Noodle Challenge - Sensible Stylista

My First Mukbang with LaBelleMel: Crazy Nuclear Noodle Challenge

Oh man, today's blast is a doozy because I'll be sharing my first official mukbang (...attempt) with you guys.  My blogger bestie (aka La Belle Mel) convinced me to tackle the spicy noodle nuclear fire challenge, anddddd it was intense.  Now, I can handle heat but damn, Mel takes it to a whole 'nother level.  I don't know ANYONE that can outspice me so big ups to her for schooling me in this challenge - see her tackle the first spicy noodle challenge HERE.  Oh, and make sure you guys say hi to the adorable Dexter here on instagram.

Anywho, I eat Korean bul myun on the regular on splurge days for funsies because they make me sweat and are hella delish, but the nuclear version I'm eating below = pretty ridic.  They're TWICE as spicy as the originals so I suffered, and that's putting it nicely.  I'm not even going to try and deny it - I was totally sweating during this entire video. Mel kept asking me questions throughout, and I remember thinking, "oh my god, how are you even talking right now?" I was busy trying not to die, ha!  Well, I hope you guys enjoy this, and I recently bought a new camera, a Canon EOS M10, so I'll be sharing lots more video stuffs from here on out!  Let me know if you have any requests.

1 comment

  1. OMG I don't even think I can try this hahah! I always get the hot feel even when it's not that spicy! :) You go girl!

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [LIFESTYLE] Can You Ditch Shampoo? #TakeAShowerWithUs with Hairstory New Wash
    ✨ [TECH] Why Oppo F1s is the Best Camera Phone to Capture Summer #OOTD Photos
    ✨ [BEAUTY] Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lippies Review: My Cosplay & Non-Cosplay Looks!
    ✨ [COSPLAY] Who Will Be The Next Darna? #Darna2017

    ReplyDelete