Remix: The Asymmetrical Mesh Top - Sensible Stylista

Remix: The Asymmetrical Mesh Top

I don't know if you guys remember, but a few weeks ago, I featured an asymmetrical mesh top from ASOS on here. I was really excited about it because it was one of the more "risque" pieces I'd purchased in my lifetime, ha. Anywho, I've been thinking about different ways to wear it, and thought, "why not dress it up for a fun night out with frands?"  In the initial post, I styled it with high waisted jeans and distressed boots for a casual, everyday vibe!  I wanted to do something a little different for my latest so I decided to pair it with a bandage skirt and velvet heels.
There's just something about bandage skirts!  I seriously can't get enough of them - IMO, they ooze sexy all day, err day.  I picked this baby up a LONG time ago at Marshalls for a fraction of the price wayyyy back- and when I say "way back," I mean WAY back, think 10+ years - and I still wear it fairly often.  For those of you wondering, the brand is BCBG.
Other fabulous bandage skirts that slay:
Jared caught me texting my bf, ha!  After work, the man-friend and I hit up Halal Guys to get noms. I was working outside all day so I was hangry and cold - chicken and rice seriously never tasted so good! As usual, I got mine with a ridiculous amount of hot sauce.  The workers there always give me sh*t because they're afraid I'm going to pass out and die from the spiciness, ha.  We usually only get platters, but we decided to try their fries this time around, and damn, it was a good decision.  They came out piping hot and were all sorts of yum.  Before heading home, we hit up Trader Joe's to get a few bottles of their delish $3 wine + snacks. 
 Other mesh pieces that'll impress like whoa:
Skirt:  BCBG (similar splurge) || Top:  ASOS || Shoes:  Nine West (similar)
Photos shot by the wonderful Jared Wolfe.

1 comment