The $15 Cutout Dress that Slays - Sensible Stylista

The $15 Cutout Dress that Slays

Alright everyone, I don't know if you remember, but I featured this fab dress as a find of the day here a while back on SS!  I'm stoked to finally style it for you guys.  I dressed it down with my fave OTK boots and Chanel boy bag for a laid-back vibe.  Cute dresses are the best because they're ridiculously comfortable and easy to style.  If I'm ever in a rush or feel lazy, boots + dresses are my go-to!  Sub out boots for gladiator sandals for Spring & Summer.  What's your lazy day uniform?
Other fab cutout dresses that'll impress (all under $50):
 Dress:  Amiclubwear ($14.99) || Boots:  Stuart Weitzman || Bag:  Chanel (look for less)
A huge thanks to Sung Shin for taking these bamf photos!

4 comments

  1. That's a gorgeous outfit! I love the dress, it's beautiful.

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mixture of sporty and chic. The boots and bag take the already cute dress to another level. I'm a little late to the trend, but I'm definitely looking for a pair of reasonably priced OTK boots because they're so versatile!

    Angela
    http://www.bluebyangela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously its beautiful dress, but I think you are making it look gorgeous by wearing/styling it perfectly,..

    ReplyDelete