Spring Hair Trends with Hair Cuttery: Video + BTS shots of Me Modeling - Sensible Stylista

Spring Hair Trends with Hair Cuttery: Video + BTS shots of Me Modeling

I'm SO beyond excited to share the first of many hair vids to come!  I don't know if you guys remember, but a while back, I modeled for Hair Cuttery and posted all about it on instastories. Anywho, I wanted to tease you all so I didn't share much, but I'm going to make up for it today by posting ALL the behind-the-shots pics I have! My lovely stylist did my hair up four different ways! For look 1, she gave me beautiful loose waves - you can see the full tutorial below.


For look 2, she gave me a bamf braid!  This was the most time consuming style, but the end result was all kinds of awesome.  I don't usually do my hair up fancy, but I think I'm going to put more effort into my mane from here on out because a stylish hairstyle elevates one's look like nobody's business.
Moving onto look number 3: a fabulous high pony.  A huge thanks to my stylist for helping me channel my inner Beyonce!  Who knew a simple pony could be so damn glamorous? I also loved that she used a section of my hair to hide the hair tie she used.
Andddd last but not least, the topknot.  Perfect for hot days or whenever you want to keep your hair out of your face.  Complements any and every ensemble - sport it with a sexy dress for a fun night out with friends or a casual tee & jeans combo for an effortlessly fashionable everyday look.
Which 'do are you guys loving most?  Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down? And a HUGE thanks to Hair Cuttery for the fun collaboration.  Make sure you guys subscribe to their youtube channel to see more hair vids! They share so much great content on their social media platforms so you should def. follow along:  instagram, facebook, and twitter.

3 comments

  1. All of the hair styles are so pretty! I personally really like the second hairdo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look amazing! I'm loving that topknot though <3

    ReplyDelete