Bring on the Warm Weather: My New Netted Maxi - Sensible Stylista

Bring on the Warm Weather: My New Netted Maxi

Beyond stoked to share today's post with you guys because it's the first of several collabs that I did with the fabulous Hana Gonzalez Fernandini.  We met up at the National Portrait Gallery in DC last weekend to shoot and had a blast - we got a lot of really great shots so make sure you all stay tuned. A huge thanks to the bf for being such a wonderful assistant - his patience never ceases to astound, ha!
Anywho, I'm all about Chaser for my latest.  I've been a HUGE fan of them for quite a while now so it's always fun when we partner up.  Their clothing oozes steeze so I feel effortlessly fashionable wearing their garb. I mean, this maxi dress is seriously one of my faves, I just wish it was a tad bit smaller and shorter!  I screwed up and ordered a medium for some bizarre reason, don't ask me why - definitely pick one up for yourself in your REGULAR size, ha.

Dresses are the best - I seriously live in them during the summer!  I love warm weather because I can just throw a mini on, pair it with neutral wedges, grab my bag, and run out the door in 10 minutes tops.  I'm definitely going to be packing a bunch for my trip to Phoenix!  I'm flying out Sunday so I'm super excited!  The itinerary's BOMB - think hot air ballooning, nomtastic eats, olive oil tastings, etc. - and I'm meeting up with two of my faves (La Belle Mel and Queen Horsfall) so make sure you follow along on instastories.
Other gorg summer maxis for your browsing pleasure:
 Dress:  Chaser || Cardigan:  Chaser || Shoes:  Guilty Soles ($29.95)
Shot by the amazing Hana Gonzalez Fernandini.

2 comments

  1. That's a gorgeous dress! It's super original, I've never seen anything like it.

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great dress . . . and the third shot of you is beautiful. Michael

    ReplyDelete