Editorial: Dress to Impress - Sensible Stylista

Editorial: Dress to Impress

Partnering up with the incredible Jared Wolfe today on SS for a fun editorial.  I'm so beyond excited to share our first collab with you guys.  For today's post, I styled a classy going out look featuring a fabulous floral number courtesy of Stitch Fix.  
I styled the dress with a simple gold choker and carried a studded clutch to add a bit of edge.  To finish off my look, I threw on matching heels.
Other fabulous going-out dresses, all under $50:

Dress:  c/o Stitch Fix || Clutch:  Handbag Heaven || Necklace:  J Wholesale || Shoes:  Qupid (similar)
Shot by the incredible Jared Wolfe.

10 comments

  1. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterOctober 31, 2016 at 9:12 AM

    Stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant dress, love how you styled it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive, indeed. Stunningly attractive. The dress is a knockout. Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress! The lip color is so pretty too. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Terry! You're the sweetest~

    ReplyDelete