The Ultimate Wrap Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Ultimate Wrap Dress

I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I love this wrap dress from ASOS.  I'm all about looking cute, but feeling comfortable is my number 1 concern (at least most of the time, ha).  Regardless of what I wear, I've found that confidence is key.  I don't know about you guys, but I can't feel like a rockstar if I'm feeling self-conscious about my body.  I mean, constantly tugging my clothes and re-adjusting my outfit? Definitely not a good time in my book.  
So, why do I like this dress so much?  Firstly, it doesn't wrinkle...like at all, which is awesome because it doesn't get messed up in the car.  I go to events in DC quite often so I'm usually driving for 1-1.5 hours, and at the end of it all, everything gets wrinkled because I'm sitting for so long.  A big bummer for sure, but luckily, I own a bunch of pieces that combat the distance well. 

Secondly, it's cute but super comfy - the material has a lot of give, and the design highlights the small of my waist, which creates the illusion of longer legs and a curvier hourglass figure.  I'm super self-conscious of my back-fat so this piece masks that perfectly.  This item's currently low-stock, but here are similar designs for you guys!


A close-up shot of my Chloe bag!  Isn't it darling? A solid neutral bag is a must-have for every lady because it'll go with any and everything.  I'll make sure to link similar options below in varying price points for y'all.


Dress:  ASOS ($34) || Necklace:  c/o J Wholesale || Bag:  Chloe (similar) || Shoes:  Jessica Simpson (similar)
A huge thanks to Armato Photography for taking these beautiful photos.

8 comments

  1. You are very pretty! Lovely outfit and nice bag!
    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning dress.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look chic,love the bag
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so gorgeous ! Love the bag !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress! I love the color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! I’m really inspired by it :)
    cartin coupon

    ReplyDelete