October: The Best of Beauty - Sensible Stylista

October: The Best of Beauty

1.  e.l.f. Intense Ink Eyeliner ($3):  Looking for a solid liquid liner? Save serious moolah and purchase this baby STAT.  I've always been a huge fan of elf, but this is next level sh*t.  I will be repurchasing this for years to come.  Why spend $20+ on "designer" liner when you can get amazing product for a fraction of the price? 

2.  Marrakesh Hair Styling Elixer ($12.45):  Beyond obsessed with this product.  I use 2-3 pumps daily to keep my ends hydrated.  A little goes a long way though so keep that in mind during application!  This baby will improve your mane's condition & texture tenfold and help prevent frizz. Use this on wet hair for best results!

3.  Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss, No. 47 ($5.79):  Hands down, my new favorite lipstick.  I've been using it every day for the last 3 weeks, and I'm still not sick of the shade.  It's the perfect nude, and it matches my MAC "spice" lip pencil perfectly.  For a Kylie Jenner worthy pucker, purchase this ASAP. 

4.  Biobelle Sheet Masks ($26.95 for 6 or $5 for 1):  These sheet masks slay!  For super amazing skin, purchase 'em stat.  Infused with rich serums, these babies deliver antioxidants faster and deeper due to their cutting edge tencel technology.  Wear them for 20-30 minutes after showering 3 times a week for baby soft skin.  You're welcome in advance.

5.  Clinique Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser ($19.50):  This product's THE perfect everyday cleanser, and it just so conveniently happens to work with all skin types.  It does a fabulous job exfoliating impurities so it leaves my skin feeling super smooth.  NOTE: I don't recommend using this when you're trying to remove a full face of make-up.  I like to use it in the mornings because it gives my face the perfect base.

3 comments

  1. Great recommendations! The masks sounds like something I would totally use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love beauty products!!!

    Alisha

    saffrononrose.com

    ReplyDelete