My $10 Banana Republic Find - Sensible Stylista

My $10 Banana Republic Find

Alright guys, today's blast is going to be short & sweet because things are cray cray right now.  I centered my latest look around my new Banana Republic shirtdress - I picked this baby up at the BR factory outlet a few weeks back for $10 (!!!!), and I couldn't be happier. Bargain finds always get my endorphins going!  

I styled a simple work-friendly look for y'all because it's been too long since my last one.  IMHO, the shirt-dress is perfect for the office because it's effortlessly chic yet mad comfortable.  When shopping for one, make sure you pick up a design that has a tie.  Highlighting the small of your waist will create a flattering hourglass figure.
Other pieces I'm drooling over: 

Deets, deets, and more deets!
Shoes:  Ann Taylor || Dress:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet || Bag:  Chloe
Shot by the wonderful Liz + John of Armato Photography!

3 comments

  1. I really like the color! The style is simple and it looks comfy too. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute dress. . . perfect for autumn. Love the shoes. Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress color and style is WAY too adorable!!! Love your smiley pictures, you are a natural beauty <3

    - Michelle Sun
    @missmisschelle
    www.missmisschelle.com

    ReplyDelete