Let's Get Our Graffiti On - Sensible Stylista

Let's Get Our Graffiti On

Excited to share today's post with you guys!  I'm actually coming down with something right now and am super tired so today's post is going to be short but sweet.  I centered my latest OOTD around my new crop top from BCBG! I picked it up at the factory outlet a while back for $10 (!!!)  I paired it with a high-waisted fluted skirt and accessorized with killer block heels + statement jewels.
A closer look at my Chanel boy bag - an investment buy for sure, but there are a ton of other similar + affordable options for y'all.
Straight up obsessed with Trollbeads' new twisted bangle.  Y'all know I love a good arm party! Browse more of their fall collection for fab new designs that slay.
Necklace:  c/o JWholesale || Shoes:  c/o Guilty Soles || Top:  BCBG || Skirt:  BCBG || Bag:  Chanel || Bangles:  c/o Trollbeads
Photos shot by blogger bestie, Melanie Yu aka La Belle Mel.

6 comments

  1. Lovely you and your style! Amazing bag! Xo
    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute girly outfit
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super cute ! love the bag and the skirt !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. The skirt is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my really weird daughter graduated, she wanted to have pictures that were unique. So early one Sat morning we headed to the city and did a photo shoot at the various Graffiti spots in the city...there is some remarkable stuff on quite a few sides of the building an we watched an artist doing some underneath the one bridge, where the walk ways are in the park.

    ReplyDelete