Feeling Fancy in Lace - Sensible Stylista

Feeling Fancy in Lace

Pumped to partner up with Chaser again on SS for today's OOTD.  I was feeling mad girly so I styled a feminine look for you guys.  I centered my latest around a fabulous lace mini dress and paired it with a chic drape cardigan for a simple yet polished ensemble.  I accessorized with a dainty layered necklace and carried my new Chloe crossbody to match.
Other fabulous lace minis (varying price points):

A closer look at my necklace courtesy of J Wholesale.
I don't mess around when it comes to shoes.  These gorg heels are everything - super cute yet comfortable!  
Cardigan:  c/o Chaser || Dress:  c/o Chaser || Shoes:  c/o Stitch Fix || Necklace:  J Wholesale || Bag: Chloe
Shot by the wonderful Sung Shin.

5 comments

  1. lovely white less dress...lace is always a feminine choice.

    you always look fabulous!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neutral colors. Cute dress! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the lace dress and shoes
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very attractive dress, and it looks wonderful on you. I love the second shot where you are looking back - what a smile! - M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This white lace dress looks AMAZING on you, just like all of your other outfits! <3 I'm always a huge fan of lace, hehe :3 Adore the cardigan, heels, and necklaces you paired with it!!!

    - Michelle Sun
    @missmisschelle
    www.missmisschelle.com

    ReplyDelete