My Favorite LBD - Sensible Stylista

My Favorite LBD

Soooo, a few months ago, I told you guys about my dream LBD find here at Last Call Neiman Marcus.  Lucky for you guys, it's still in stock and available here for $50(!!!) I really can't recommend it enough.  It literally looks good on everyone!  It must've been designed by Dumbledore or something because the draping's straight up magical.  Do yourself a serious favor and cop it while you can.  You're seriously getting it for nothing - $62 is nothing in the long run, especially if you consider cost per wear.  
Anywho, I accessorized with an old silver clutch from Coach, handmade statement earrings, and fabulous bangles for a classy night out with frands. These gorgeous bracelets are part of Trollbeads' new "Falling in Love" collection - currently available for up to 35% off.  Sidebar: I'm currently hosting a giveaway for 'em.  Two lucky winners will score jewelry of their choice from their new line - to enter, click here.

Bangles:  c/o Trollbeads || Clutch:  Coach || Dress:  Catherine Malandrino via Last Call ($62.50) || Shoes:  Wild Diva

A huge thanks to Armato Photography for taking these fabulous photos!

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! I love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why it's your favorite little black dress - you look stunning in it! Love these photos and cannot wait to see future posts from you. :)

    -Michelle Sun
    @missmisschelle
    www.missmisschelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress is beautiful and so are you!


    - Sangy
    www.thelipstickaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful dress . . . love the bracelets, too - Michael

    ReplyDelete