Autumn in San Francisco - Sensible Stylista

Autumn in San Francisco

Pumped to share the first of many SF outfit posts with you guys!  For today's blast, I've partnered up with Viva la Jewels to model their fab "Autumn is Here" wrap dress & their cozy crochet fringe sweater.  If you're a fan of cute + comfortable stuffs, both pieces are must-haves for reals.  
Y'all have no idea how many compliments I've gotten on this dress.  I wore it to work last week, and 3 people stopped to tell me how much they liked the design.  I seriously can't recommend it enough! Trust me when I say you won't be disappointed - available for $45.  FYI, I'm wearing a size small, and it fits me really well - clicky if you need more info regarding sizing.
Dress:  c/o Viva La Jewels ($45 - also available in beige) || Cardigan:  c/o Viva La Jewels ($39.99)
 Photos shot by the fabulous Rey Marquez (aka @rmcapture on IG).

5 comments

  1. you look so fab !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is absolutely gorgeous! The color is eye-catching too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photographer is to lucky to photograph you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous on you, Kimberly! What a perfect fall piece!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit. And the color is fall proof 😍

    ReplyDelete