Getting Cozy in an Oversized Knit - Sensible Stylista

Getting Cozy in an Oversized Knit

I'm super pumped to share today's fall-friendly outfit post with you guys.  As you all know, I'm a huge fan of dresses.  My closet's full of beautiful summery pieces!  Now, since I'm sensible and all that jazz, I make sure to get as much wear out of 'em as possible, which means *drum roll, please* I whip 'em out on the daily in cold weather.
If today's featured dress looks familiar, it's because it should!  I wore it on my brunch date with La Belle Mel a few weeks ago at Bethesda Row.  However, I swapped in my light knit + wedge combo for a cozy cardigan and chunky cowboy boots.
Let's take a closer look at my new boots courtesy of Cat Footwear.  They're super comfy and (very conveniently) match my vintage crossbody bag.

Bag:  Dooney & Bourke (vintage) || Shoes:  c/o Cat Footwear || Knit:  Amiclubwear || Dress: ModCloth
Shot by the beautiful and uber talented Melanie Yu (aka La Belle Mel).

4 comments

  1. So pretty! i love oversized sweater too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cool outfits
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I think dresses can be great for any season! :)

    ReplyDelete