The Jaguar Choker - Sensible Stylista

The Jaguar Choker

Alright guys, who here is a fan of tulle?  If you "raised" your hand, you need to hit up The Girl That Loves.  They carry super cute but pricy options online - clicky here to browse.  For those of you looking for more affordable options, scroll down below for fab picks under $50.  I know, I know.  I'm so helpful, right? *smiles*

Anywho, I wanted to create a sophisticated look for today's post so I paired my girly skirt with a chic turtleneck top courtesy of RD Style.  I'm a HUGE fan of their line for sure!  I own several pieces, and they're all designer quality!  I can't recommend them enough. Have you guys shopped their collection?
A closer look at my necklace courtesy of +INPINK.  For $60, this piece is a STEAL.  Yeah, it's THAT gorgeous.  You won't ever hear me say that $60 is a steal - you guys know how frugal I am!  I mean, my blog's called "Sensible Stylista" for a reason y'know, haha.  Anywho, this two strand chain choker has two jaguars (rhinestone spots and emerald-green eyes) biting a pave ring.  It's 19-inches long, AND it comes with rhinestone circle pave studs.  FYI:  I'll be hosting a giveaway with InPink VERY soon!  One lucky winner will score this STUNNING piece.  Date TBD so keep an eye out!  If you'd like to purchase one yourself, click HERE.
Necklace:  c/o InPink ($60)
Skirt:  c/o The Girl That Loves
Top:  c/o RD style
Bag:  YSL
Shoes:  c/o Deb (no longer available)

PS.  I'm currently hosting several giveaways on SS - raffling away seriously amazing stuffs for sure. Enter them all HERE.

PSS.  As promised above, here are several fab tulle skirts for you guys, all under $50.

9 comments

  1. Very nice look ! Love the necklace so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt is lovely
    thanks for sharing
    happy val.
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ (new post)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look so pretty in the tulle skirt
    Happy Valentines Day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the necklace, but it is quite expensive! </3 Thanks for the share though~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! U look great! Love tulle!
    Andrea
    Www.phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks amazing on you!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge fan of tulle! You look amazing.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete