Guilty Pleasure - Sensible Stylista

Guilty Pleasure

Oh man, I'll never get sick of houndstooth.  I love the print so much!  It's so classy and chic.  How do you guys feel about the pattern - is it a yea or nay?  Anywho, I featured this +OASAP coat several times already so it probably looks mad familiar.  Unfortunately, it's sold out online, but I'll make sure to share some other houndstooth coats below.  Make sure you guys scroll down!
My outfit sans coat.  Isn't my new dress bomb?  LOVE the design for sure.  It's adorable yet super comfy.  Perfect for work or play!  The girly florals make you feel feminine for sure, and the dress has pockets = crazy convenient!  Available here for $34!  Oh, and Pretty & Chic Boutique offers free US shipping *pumps fist*
A closer look at my earrings courtesy of +Lemon Drop Boutique.  Aren't they absolutely adorable?  For $11, they're a steal for sure.  Especially since they look much more expensive than they are!  Also, these babies are super versatile.  They look awesome with a dressy LBD and equally sweet paired with a casual tee and jeans.  FYI:  standard US shipping is $3.95.


Dress:  c/o Pretty & Chic Boutique ($34)
Earrings:  c/o Lemon Drop Boutique ($11)
Bag:  Chanel
Coat:  c/o OASAP
Shoes:  c/o Deb

PS.  I'm currently hosting a BUNCH of giveaways on SS!  Clicky HERE to enter them all and win some seriously sweet swag.

PSS.  As promised above, here are other adorable houndstooth coats for you guys - FYI pricing varies!

8 comments

  1. I really like the jacket !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL skin care collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterFebruary 9, 2015 at 10:39 AM

    I'll always give houndstooth two thumbs up because I'm a huge fan!

    Love that dress, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty outfit, the dress is so pretty
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you paired the houndstooth with a floral print in the same color family. I'm also a fan of houndstooth on houndstooth outfits that play with proportions. Nice work, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress-totally thinking of buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so fresh and adorable in this floral print dress. Also, what an attractive bag!

    ReplyDelete