Close to You - Sensible Stylista

Close to You

For today's post, I've styled a casual but chic look for you guys.  Animal print certainly makes a statement! I kept things simple to balance everything out and maintained a neutral color scheme to keep things classy.  TIP:  try to limit yourself to ONE piece when wearing the print - you def. don't want to be matchy-matchy.  Oh, and if you find the print intimidating, start with heels or a scarf.  Totes doable.


Jeans:  Bongo Jeans
Bag:  YSL
Top:  Anne Klein - old
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet
Scarf: c/o Scarves Dot Net ($19.28)

PS.  I'm currently hosting several giveaways on SS right now.  Clicky HERE to enter them all.

8 comments

  1. This bag is so gorgeous !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL skincare collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do you need to photoshop (smooth out) your face? 1. looks obvious. 2. looks unnatural. 3. you are loosing you in your pictures. 4. you are gorgeous, what the hell are you thinking photoshopping your face - you look way better on your older pictures, without silky smooth skin, with a nose and eyes that a are not double contrast. don't, please. I know you in person. you are drop dead gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I actually used picmonkey to airbrush my skin because I thought it looked more professional! I see where you're coming from though~ I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the feedback. Is this Clara or Journey by any chance? LOL!

      Delete
    2. Oh~ BTW I didn't do anything to my eyes or nose though >< Just my skin ^_^

      Delete
  3. Love this look! The bag is so cute, and so is the leopard print shirt. :) <3
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete