So There I Was - Sensible Stylista

So There I Was

I don't even have to say it.  I mean, y'all know how much I love solid moto jackets.  I wear them ALL the time cause they're comfy and add just the right amount of edge.  I'm lovin' this distressed gray version courtesy of RD Style.  I've featured them several times already on SS so I probably sound like a broken record, but I gots to say it again.  RD Style is on POINT.  Classically chic, current, and refreshingly cool.
A closer look at my two-tone sweater.  Isn't the crochet lace ridiculously cute?  The material's semi-sheer so it transitions beautifully from cold to warm weather.  Available here for $29.99 (originally $34.99) with free US shipping.  Trunk Up is a family run business based out of Richmond, VA.  They have a super cute online collection so shop 'til you drop *smiles*
The back's adorable, too!  
 A full body shot for you guys just because.  And yes, I'm obsessed with monochromatic looks, haha.  This is like, the third all-gray ensemble I've styled this Winter.  I hope you guys don't mind! Sending you lots and lots of love from the DMV area.

Skinnies:  Vince via TJ Maxx
Shoes:  c/o Deb
Top:  c/o Trunk Up ($29.99)
Jacket:  c/o RD Style

PS.  I'm currently hosting several giveaways on SS.  Clicky HERE to enter them all and win some seriously awesome swag.

2 comments

  1. Very nice look ! I really like the jacket !

    Win Pink in Tokyo Clothing on my blog !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the crotchet lace!! That is so cute <3
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete