Russian Roulette - Sensible Stylista

Russian Roulette

Super excited to feature a sexy new LBD today on SS - y'all know how much I love dressing up!  Unfortunately, I don't have a product link for you guys because I got this dress from Deb - if you haven't heard, they're going out of business *sobs* No worries though.  I've created a widget with other fab options for you guys.  All affordable of course!  Just scroll down.

Clutch:  c/o Mimi Boutique ($34)
Dress:  c/o Deb

Here are my fave LBD picks under $50...
PS.  I'm currently hosting FOUR giveaways on SS!  I'm raffling away some AMAZING stuff so make sure you guys enter them all HERE.

7 comments

  1. Such a cute and chic outfit !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL skincare collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! This dress is so pretty and unique!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats such a pretty lace clutch
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterFebruary 9, 2015 at 11:09 AM

    Gawd that's hot!

    ReplyDelete