Find of the Day: Asymmetric Wrap Skirt ($19.99) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: Asymmetric Wrap Skirt ($19.99)

Alright guys, I'm really excited to share today's FOTD with y'all:  a fab wrap skirt from Stylemoi. I featured it HERE not too long ago, so it probably looks mad familiar.  This fab piece is available HERE for $19.99 + free shipping worldwide.  I can't recommend it enough.  It's SUPER flattering and transitions beautifully from day to night.  The elastic waist is very comfy!  

I own it in burgundy, but it's available in four other colors: neon yellow, black, blue, and white.  Also, Stylemoi has a sweet return policy: full refund within 30 days, no questions asked.  Yeah, there's really nothing to lose!  Shop their collection STAT.  Oh, and please feel free to ask me for recommendations below.  If you're looking for something specific (affordable blazer, printed skirt, whatever), I'll share it as a find-of-the-day.  Just ask *smiles*  You know I'm always here for you guys!  


PS.  I'm currently hosting a giveaway with +INPINK!  Clicky HERE to win a fab jaguar choker set retailed at $60.  Open to US and Canadian residents.

4 comments

  1. wow, that skirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty skirt
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute summer look !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete