Life in Technicolor - Sensible Stylista

Life in Technicolor

Featuring another piece from RD style today on SS.  Love, love, LOVE the new sweater they sent me!  The print's really chic, and the sweater's quite warm.  I don't normally like round-neck tops, but this one's legit.  Always love their clothing!

Oh, and I apologize for the lighting - for some reason, it's yellow-ish today? I don't know!  Shooting pics indoors really sucks.  I wants to go outside and takes pretty pictures, but it's just too cold.  I'm a wimp, and I've already caught the flu twice this Winter (UGH!!!).  I promise to take pretty shots outside in the Spring! *pinky swears*
A full body shot for you guys.  BTW, I'm totes obsessed with my new sunnies from Polette.  These babies are available HERE for $22.99 - a great way to incorporate a pop of animal print!
The love of my life! I don't know what I'd do without my pup.  Do you guys have any pets?
HAHA! My puppy's SO freaking cute.  I dressed her up for today's shoot, too.  Doesn't she look super adorable?  I actually made an IG account for her.  Follow her HERE!  I guarantee her pics will put a smile on your face.

Jeans:  Bongo Jeans
Sweater:  c/o RD Style
Bag:  c/o Ecco
Shoes:  Nine West Factory Outlet
Sunnies:  c/o Polette ($22.99)

PS.  I'm currently hosting a fab US/Canadian giveaway with +INPINK on SS.  Clicky HERE to win a jaguar choker set.

7 comments

  1. Great outfit, I love the jumper!
    Your dog is cute! I have a lovely cat, but he's at home in Belgium and I'm living in London till the summer so it's quite sad :(

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute look and dog !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. really liked the pattern of your sweater
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!
    The sweater is adorable!...As is the dog :)

    splattershare.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweater is just fabulous! And your puppy is just SUPERCUTE! What a sweetie! :) I also have a dog :)

    ReplyDelete