Work-friendly Attire: The Tweed Skirt - Sensible Stylista

Work-friendly Attire: The Tweed Skirt

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ERRBODY! I hope you guys had an AMAZING night.  What did ya'll end up doing?  Anywho, for today's post I've featured a polished work-friendly look.  I'm going to start featuring more sophisticated looks geared for the young professional in the new year since I am getting older, BLAH! 
Anywho, Front Row Shop generously sent me this gorgeous skirt to review a couple of weeks ago.  I really like the material and cut, but the piece runs BIG.  I'm think I'm gonna try and tailor it by hand.  The belt helps hold the skirt up, but I still need more support!  I paired the piece with a solid blouse from Forever and threw on a fun pair of tights for personality! The hearts add a trendy touch.
Bag:  Prada - gifted
Booties:  c/o Deb
Skirt:  c/o Front Row Shop ($45)
Blouse:  Forever 21 - old ($20)
Blazer:  Hugo Boss via Off Saks Fifth - old
Tights: c/o PersunMall ($4.99) 

18 comments

  1. Lovely little skirt and bag is FABulous :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my gorgeous girl!! I hope you have a super duper 2014!! Am so happy to have found you through blogging, you're a gem!! And I look forward to what this new time has in store for us!! Lots of loves to you doll Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit :D
    Lovely skirt L:D
    have a nice day, kisses ;*

    Miśka
    misiayou97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect for work indeed! very fashionable!! <3

    xoxo,
    DAINTY CHIC by Loila L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!!! Love the skirt and you look super professional! May this be your best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your twisted skirt! it's so nice!! and you pair it well with that leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look wonderful!
    happy new year!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt ! Happy new year !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a bottle of Burberry Brit !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sophisticated outfit.. Skirt store my heart..
    Happy 2014
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love ur Prada purse)
    kisses

    http://irinafedkova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome skirt and adorable bag

    Happy New Year
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dont know if anyone can work if you wear that outfit to work...smoke'n! lol. Very pretty outfit, gorgeous!

    xoxo, K.Lee

    leemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a fabulous bag lady! So so pretty! Happy new year!
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete