January Workout Playlist - Sensible Stylista

January Workout Playlist


Sooo, I'm sorry for being MIA on the whole fitness front.  I've been super busy as of late, and I know that's not a good excuse but Fall semester was absolutely insane.  To be honest, I've had a REALLY tough time managing everything, but such is life.  Spring's gonna be even crazier, but I'll try to be more consistent with my fitness/beauty updates!  Ya'll know you can at least count on me for daily personal style blasts ::grins::  Anywho, if you guys are looking for new tunes to jam to, here's my current pod-pod playlist:

1.   The Way - Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller (3:47)

2.   Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz (2:58)
3.   Dark Horse - Katy Perry ft. Juicy J (3:36)
4.   Rap God - Eminem (6:04)
5.   Tom Ford - JAY-Z (3:09)
6.   Animals - Martin Garrix (5:04)
7.   Show Ink - Kid Ink (3:38)
8.   Turn Down for What - DJ Snake & Lil Jon (3:34)
9.   Touch - Miss A (4:19)
10. Wrecking Ball Remix - Afrojack (3:26)


OH, and I have a random question for ya'll.  How much sleep do you get in one night? When you're exhausted, what's your pick-me-up?

3 comments

  1. i love that katy perry song when i work out :D
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE talk dirty! great work out jam!
    http://buddingfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete