Motives Cosmetics Review - Sensible Stylista

Motives Cosmetics Review

I know it's been a while since I last did a beauty blast, but better late than never right? Anywho, for today's post I'll be reviewing a few items from Motives Cosmetics.  Oh, and although these products were sent to me free of charge, ya'll can count on me for an honest review.  Ya'll know how I roll!
1.  Illuminating Lip Shine ($13.95) - Dude, this item is AWESOME!  It comes with a mirror and LED light so you can fix your gloss anywhere, anytime.  I seriously felt like a ninja whippin' this gloss out, haha.  Oh and FYI, I got the Wild Honey shade.
2.  Collagen Core Lipstick ($22.50) -  This lipstick supposedly reduces the appearance of fine lines with hydrolyzed collagen.  I got this in Sincere (a subtle nude) but it's available in three other colors.  I gotta say, I'm a fan of this product!  Especially since I've been obsessed with "natural" makeup as of late.
3.  Lustrafy High Definition Mascara ($16.95) - I LOVE this mascara.  I'm super impressed because it doesn't clump at all.  I love laying mascara on thick so consistency is really important to me.  If you're looking for a new mascara to play around with, I suggest checking this out!  
4.  La La Mineral Kohl Eyeliner ($15) -  A solid eyeliner for sure - this mineral-based pencil glibes on nicely.  I got it in black, but it's available in three other colors (Earth, Violet, and Myst).
5.  Lip Boost ($15.75) -  This lipstick is available in 6 different colors - I got Rebel.  It's a solid color for sure.  I like applying clear gloss on top!  I realllly wanna try Riot and Risk, too.  They look super pretty.
6.  Mineral Lip Shine ($17.95) - This gloss is SO pretty!  This item hydrates and conditions your lips while providing some serious shine and sparkle.  Although the color is very pretty, the gloss feels a bit sticky.  Just giving you guys a heads up.

Have you guys heard of Motives Cosmetics?  Anywho, I'm always looking for new items to try so please comment with product recommendations!  Thanks for reading, errbody!

8 comments

  1. these are great cosmetics, haven't heard of them but by sharing this I guess I would love to try this one.

    keep in touch :)

    xx
    ellie
    chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look very good! I'd like to try !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great products !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard of motive cosmetics, but sadly they are not avaliable in my country
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where are you located? cuz you can get motives cosmetics internationally through this website
      http://bit.ly/MfROc5
      Lourenda

      Delete
  5. I've never tried these products. That collagen core lipstick looks great.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have them on Instagram they always post such nice make up pictures.
    Lot of greetings,
    Eva
    http://www.nicovabeauty.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete