Polka Dots & Peplum - Sensible Stylista

Polka Dots & Peplum

Polka dots, ERMERGERD!  Yeah, I really needed to get that out of my system.  Anywho, I still can't get over how adorable this dress is. I'm sure you guys can tell since I've blogged about it several times already.  If ya'll are interested, it's available HERE on the Sincerely Sweet Boutique site for $28.99.  Oh, and have you guys seen my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with them?  They've very generously offered to give one lucky reader a $50 gift card!  What are you waiting for?  ENTER NOW! Don't you want a cute polka dot peplum dress of your own?
I bought this faux-leather jacket years ago, and it's still in fab shape.  I think I got it for like $20?  Bargain shopping FTW!
Is it me or does my hair match the brick wall? Hardy har har.  
Tights:  c/o Deb
Booties:  c/o Deb
Bag:  Prada - gifted
Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Dress:  c/o Sincerely Sweet Boutique ($28.99)
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet - old

21 comments

  1. beautiful and I also like it in bloglovin!
    www.thepisceswoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love pokadots! Awesome post! And am jelly of the Prada bag ^^ ps- would you like to 'like' each other on facebook?? Keep up to date!!! https://www.facebook.com/sanspareilclothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!
    love your jacket
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress tho.....!!!!!

    thesunnyscenery.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cool and pretyy :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really luv the dress!! Polka dot is never going fail!!
    Anyway, wanna follow each other ? Just let me know :)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    JOIN GIVEAWAY ?? Click here: aiiness x sammydress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning, Gorgeous Gal! Happy HumpDay!!

    xoxo, K.Lee
    leemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! My leather jacket is one of my favourite buys too!!

    http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fab in polka dots and this leather jacket is the perfect edgy accessory!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear,
    Love the polka dot dress... and the SHOES!!
    http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com
    Check out my youtube channel, share and SUBSCRIBE!!
    Cece Cheptoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You ceremony is able and clear. I was afflicted with this adjustment and am analytic beat to ceremony added from you.

    PHP COMPANY IN BHUBANESWAR

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, such a cute dress! The jacket goes perfectly with it :) Love me a leather jacket
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jacket is beautiful and it looks great on you!
    tan leather jackets for men

    ReplyDelete