Summer Lovin' - Sensible Stylista

Summer Lovin'

Alright, it's throwback time ya'll.  I was screwin' around on my computer last night and discovered TWO photo shoots I totally forgot about! No worries though cause I've decided to share them with you guys anyways, hardy har har.  I mean, this outfit could easily be winterized - just throw on a warm winter coat, black tights and BAM, you're good to go.
Sigh, I miss my waves.  I got my hair chemically straightened a couple weeks ago, but unfortunately my hairdresser messed up - it's like half-wavy and half-straight.  I was super pissed because I paid a butt-load of money to get it done. Plus, I had to spend time straightening it every morning. Anywho, I was worried that my hair would get damaged by the heat so I eventually stopped messing with it, and it actually doesn't look terrible. It's very natural.  I think I actually like it.  Sexy bedhead FTW.  
My super super fierce spiky necklace!  LOVE the edge it brings to the table.  I totally feel like I can whoop some ass when I wear this piece.
Skirt:  Forever 21 - old
Shoes:  Simply Vera Vera Wang via Kohl's
Necklace:  Cara via Nordstrom
Blazer:  c/o Aeropostale
Top:  c/o Deb

12 comments

  1. Woooo! Legs for miles! I do love that this outfit can be winterized in a snap!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous doll and I love your hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt and the top !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. #Sassyness haha. Looks great!

    xoxo, K.Lee
    leemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DESIGN!! I love it! :)
    and yes, of course, I'm your newest follower !! :) You're great:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    pequenaflordemaracuja.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful heels and I adore your necklace

    Love
    xxxxxxxxx
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful heels and I adore your necklace

    Love
    xxxxxxxxx
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how despite the polished pieces in this look, you managed to keep it very edgy and cool with your styling. Good work!

    xoxo, kenzie
    easy-lucky-free.com

    ReplyDelete