Deb's Valentine's Day Edition - Part 2: Trendy - Sensible Stylista

Deb's Valentine's Day Edition - Part 2: Trendy

Alrighty guys, it's time for part 2 of my collaboration with Deb - if you missed the first segment, clicky HERE.  Today's post is dedicated to those of you who'd prefer NOT to wear a V-day dress.  Who says you can't look smokin' hot in pants?  Anywho, I centered my ensemble around a strapless peplum top and paired it with high-waisted pants for a trendy look.  FYI:  the top comes with the baller belt pictured below.
To be completely honest, I wouldn't call these pants per se - they look and feel like leggings. I mean, don't get me wrong, they're cute and all, but I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing them as pants.  Luckily my blazer covers my behind so I don't feel super exposed.  Just giving you guys a heads up.
Oh, and I wanted to talk to you guys about shoes.  I threw on a pair of round-toe heels, but in retrospect, I wish I had worn my black ankle boots. TIP:  Having one continuous black line creates the illusion of longer/slimmer legs.
Top:  c/o Deb ($18.67)
Necklace:  Off Saks Fifth - old
Blazer:  Barney's New York Factory Outlet
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Bag:  Prada - gifted
Pants:  c/o Deb ($16.42)

13 comments

  1. I think I have a vey big and lovely bustier collectin, this one is fab too..
    Nice necklace
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely honey~nice dress....
    new post is up the girlz gallery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I am loving the belt with this outfit! Looking forward to your next installment!

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    60-Day Subscription to Panther Legwear Giveaway (5 winners!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking very stylish

    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look ! The top is really really cute !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous look for V-day. I love the sharp alternative to a dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super chic look! love every piece :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg you are gorgeous and the outfit is oh so posh and trendy indeed! I'm loving the peplum tops right now and think I NEED to go ahead and pick up a strapless one to pair with a cute jacket. AHH!! Love it! Thank you for sharing! xoxo

    Liz | myprettyobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you be my Valentine? lol. Love it!

    xoxo, K.Lee
    leemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very chic :)

    come check out my latest post,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2014/01/galaxy-nail-art-manicure.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous outfit!
    all black is so chic
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete