Deb's Valentine's Day Edition - Part 1: Classy - Sensible Stylista

Deb's Valentine's Day Edition - Part 1: Classy

I'm SUPER excited to launch the first segment of my three-part Valentine's Day campaign with Deb.  I'll be sharing different looks with you guys over the next few days, woot!   For today's post, I've styled a classy ensemble...
I centered my look around this adorable strapless number.  Isn't the bow super sweet? Anywho, this dress is on the shorter side so I definitely recommend wearing it with tights. Oh, and this item is also available in red.  Clicky HERE to see for yourself...
I threw on an open face cardigan for warmth and then accessorized with some serious bling...  
I grabbed a metallic clutch and threw on a pair of strappy sandals to finish the look!  
Dress: c/o Deb ($29.92)
Cardigan:  Kohl's - old
Necklace:  c/o Outrage Fashion
 Clutch:  Coach Factory Outlet - old
Tights:  Talbots Factory Outlet - old
Shoes:  c/o Deb ($37.42)

10 comments

  1. Nice look,the necklace is really beautiful !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute sweety, I love it

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look gorg as always... Such an elegant dress... I loved your heels
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect black outfit, love it :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes! Such a pretty look.

    JaToya
    www.thejatoyachronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great valentine's day outfit. Great look.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim,

    I love Deb, that's so exciting that you're working with them! Also, great job styling this outfit :) Your shoes immediately caught my eye as I was scrolling through Instagram :)
    -Thalia

    Thrifty Belleza's Latest Post: e.l.f. Geometric Eyeshadow Palette Review Part 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something a emo Gyaru would wear :). Super feminine babydoll look:).

    xoxo, K.Lee
    leemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete