#VacayEveryDay with Palm Breeze - Sensible Stylista

#VacayEveryDay with Palm Breeze



My mom's birthday's comin' up, and my dad and I normally take her out for a fancy dinner.  Now, we're still probably gonna do that because she's a foodie, but we thought it'd be fun to have a BBQ in her honor with all her fave foods: filet, ribs, chicken, the works.  I wanted her to really relax and enjoy the evening so I picked up a case of Palm Breeze to help channel her inner zen.
Palm Breeze sparkling alcohol spritz comes in two tropical flavors:  ruby red citrus and pineapple mandarin orange. I didn't have a chance to sample the ruby red, but dang, the pineapple mandarin is freakin' DELISH!  It's like a magical soda for adults, ha.  For those of you unfamiliar with the product, Palm Breeze is a flavored malt beverage, which basically means it's an alcoholic drink made with a malt base, kind of like beer.  BTW, if you're wondering where you can find this product, clicky HERE.  They have a handy dandy store locator tab on their site, but I also recommend calling ahead.  You don't wanna get there and leave empty-handed!  That'd be such a bummer.
Anywho, if you're lookin' for something a lil' bit stronger, no worries, just add some (or a lot of) vodka, ha.  You'll have yourself a delish, girly cocktail.  This drink is perfect for all occasions.  I personally like to relax outside and listen to Bob Marley while sippin' PB - I'm all about creating my own tropical space.  If you like soakin' in the sun, you'll dig this drink... but then again, you'll probably dig this drink regardless because it's absolutely scrumptious.  Either way, make sure to try this drank - I can ALMOST guarantee that you'll love this.  Oh, and make sure you enjoy it out of a pretty cup with lots of ice.  Presentation is important for classy gals like us after all.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

2 comments