Wild Thing - Sensible Stylista

Wild Thing

Stoked to feature another fab piece from Make Me Chic today on SS.  In case you missed the aforementioned post, clicky HERE.  ANYWHO, for today's blast I styled a fab cutout dress.  The print's freakin' WILD!  Love tropical themes *grins*
A closer look at my dress.  FYI, there's a cutout in the back too!
Oh, and I wanted to add an edgy accessory so I threw on a spiky statement necklace from Baublebar! How do you guys feel about spikes?  Yay or nay?

 Dress:  c/o Make Me Chic ($30.60)
Clutch:  Kate Spade
Cardigan:  c/o Light in the Box
Necklace:  Baublebar

PS.  Make sure to check back at 4:30 PM EST for a NEW international giveaway! I'll be teaming up with Chloe + Isabel. Totes exciting, right?

7 comments

  1. wow , i have to say bright colors really look fab on you
    so loved the cutout
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.xom
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fab dress, love the pattern!
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spike necklace is a yay on my book. Love the print on this dress. I am haven't been brave enough enough to try out too many dresses with cutouts, but you make them look easy to wear.

    Hope you are having a fab day Kim!

    Brandy - willbakeforshoes.com

    ReplyDelete