Everything I Do - Sensible Stylista

Everything I Do

I'm seriously lovin' my new polka dot dress courtesy of +Newfrog.com.  I'm definitely biased though. You guys know how much I love polka dots!
ANYWHO, I paired the dress with a fab velvet Burberry blazer.  I bought it in Orlando last year during a HUGE blowout sale.  LOVE after-Christmas deals, ha.  Anywho, I scored this fab piece for $200 - a REALLY fantastic price for a designer like Burberry.  Hashtag outlet malls FTW!
My dress sans blazer.  What do you guys think?  Yay or nay?
A closer look at my necklace courtesy of Oh So Fancy.  LOVE their collection so much - think J. Crew quality jewelry for MUCH less.  

 Necklace:  c/o Oh So Fancy
Dress:  c/o New Frog
Bag:  c/o Paul's Boutique
Blazer:  Burberry Factory Outlet
Shoes:  c/o Forever Young Shoes ($35.99)

PS.  I'm currently hosting TWO international giveaways right now!  Clicky HERE to win a $118 statement necklace from Chloe + Isabel and HERE to win a $75 gift card to Zuri Zuri by Flora.

PSS.  Make sure y'all check back at 4:30!  I'll be featuring +Starling Style again and sharing a special discount code with you guys!

6 comments

  1. That looks amazing! Man I wish we had Blowout sales in NZ :( xx haemeandrobecca.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look fab in the polka dot dress and the shoes are to die for
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning, this outfit could be a really stylish holiday outfit because of the velvet blazer! Loving this fitted look on you!

    XO Chelsea www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress and you. I'm also a fan of polka dots!
    xx,
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete