Sponsor Spotlight: Three for Twelve - Sensible Stylista

Sponsor Spotlight: Three for Twelve

I'm super excited to tell y'all about Three for Twelve!  If you guys haven't heard of them, head over to their site STAT.  They're a fab tee-shirt company based in Cali, and yeah, you guessed it - they bundle three shirts for $12!  ANY top of your choice!  Sounds like a seriously sweet deal to me.  SO for today's post, I'll be featuring MY picks.  Lots of fun shots for you guys today *smiles*  
How could I resist making this face?  I know I should but whatevs, ha!  Don't judge me *smiles*
Cause I'm a boss...
...who makes hearts and blows kisses, HA!
BTW, I ordered tops in size M for a loose fit.  If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask by commenting below!  I always LOVE hearing from you guys.

No comments