Ever Ivy - Sensible Stylista

Ever Ivy

Totes excited to share today's LOTD with you guys! I centered my look around my new racerback tank courtesy of Ever Ivy.  I stuck to a simple color scheme of yellow, blue, black, and white - so uh, basically all the colors of my tank, ha!  Hey, don't judge.   I wanted to keep things simple!
OH, and I gotta tell you guys about my Spiegel trench.  It's seriously THE trendiest trench I've ever seen, and lucky for you, it's on sale for $69 (originally $214).  It's an AWESOME deal so I highly recommend takin' advantage of the discounted price.  It's also available in ivory for those of you interested!
A closer look at my silk tank! SO luxe.

Trench:  c/o Spiegel ($69)
Tank:  c/o Ever Ivy
Jeans:  c/o Articles of Society
Necklace:  c/o Chicnova
Bag:  c/o The Quiet Riot
Shoes:  c/o Light in the Box

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY with Chloe + Isabel to win a $118 statement necklace.

3 comments

  1. You look really amazing! I love the print of your top :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! this looks amazing! So stylish.

    ReplyDelete