The Faux Fur Vest - Sensible Stylista

The Faux Fur Vest

ERMERGERD, it's a faux-fur vest! My first EVER, ha.  Super exciting for realz.  I got this baby from Impressions, an online boutique that ships internationally.  They have a TON of different faux-fur options available HERE, but if you wanna cop the version I'm wearin' clicky HERE.  Pricy but worth it IMO.  Every girl should have a vest like it - perfect for layering!
I styled the vest with a moto jacket for warmth, and paired it with my Rock & Republic skinnies!  I threw on animal print pumps to create a cohesive vibe.  What do you guys think?  How would you style this vest?
My top sans layers.  I got this tank from Starling!  LOVE the color - coral will always have a special place in my heart.  However, it's also available in sea green for those of you interested.

Tank:  c/o Starling ($19.99)
Pants:  Rock & Republic via Kohl's - old
Bag:  Chanel
Necklace:  c/o Prima Donna
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet
Vest:  c/o Impressions

PS.  Make sure to check out my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Chloe + Isabel to win a $118 statement necklace!  WOOT!  Hashtag free swag FTW.

PSS.  Make sure to check back at 4:30 EST for my Microderm360 review.  Trust me, you're not gonna want to miss out!

5 comments

  1. Super chic and I love the bag :) and the black accent on the pants is very edgy..
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win Aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty
    love the vest
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete