No Good in Goodbye - Sensible Stylista

No Good in Goodbye

Alright guys, for today's post I've featured a "vintage"floral dress courtesy of OASAP.  I'm on the fence about this piece to be honest.  The print's super cute and all, but the waistline's a bit low for my taste.  It's tough to say anything definitively though - it boils down to preference.  
Here's a look at the dress sans cardi.  Beautiful Fall colors for sure.  Also, the beaded neckline is a lovely touch!
Oh, and lemme tell y'all guys about my new cardigan courtesy of Jane.  Love, love, LOVE this piece! Y'all know how much I adore Jane though.  FYI, I featured another cardi from them HERE a while back. Unfortunately, I don't have a link for this particular piece because it's sold out, but Jane offers new deals on the daily. Make sure you guys check out their selection STAT!

Dress  c/o OASAP ($25)
Cardigan:  c/o Jane
Shoes:  c/o Forever Young Shoes ($37.99)
Bag:  c/o Paul's Boutique

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY with Chloe + Isabel to win a $118 statement necklace.

11 comments

  1. The dress is lovely but I see what you mean about the waist line! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter | TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag and heels!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress screams fall and I love it :)
    Happy Sunday,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the print of your dress. You have styled amazingly & would you like to
    follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets
    keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I like the your floral dress. Feel great on you. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress and I get what you mean by the waist, sometime it makes all the difference.
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/skincare-101-my-top-3-cleansing-balms.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterNovember 10, 2014 at 8:45 AM

    Could you use a chain belt or something like that to re-set the waistline to a spot a big more to your liking?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty dress !!! so lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heels, bag, cardi, dress? The whole look is swoon-worthy in my opinion! I love this look. Thanks again for sharing, Kim. xo!

    ReplyDelete