If You Had My Love - Sensible Stylista

If You Had My Love

Excited to partner up with OASAP today on SS to feature a gorgeous LWD.  I paired the fab dress with a BAMF moto jacket for warmth AND edge.  I mean, you guys know how I feel about juxtaposing vibes.  Hashtag winning x 100!  
Let's take a closer look at my dress sans jacket.  The lace is mad classy, no?  OH, and the black definitely flatters my bod like whoa!  Yay for illusions, ha.  
I carried my fab clutch courtesy of Mimi Boutique.  The piece is also available in gold FYI!  It also comes with a detachable chain shoulder strap.  Get it here for $34!
A closer look at my jewelry!

Dress:  c/o OASAP ($23)
Jacket:  c/o Boohoo
Clutch:  c/o Mimi Boutique ($34)
Bracelets:  c/o [in]trigue ($25) & Trending Above ($25)
Earrings:  c/o Aicee ($29)
Shoes:  c/o Deb ($14)

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Chloe + Isabel to win a $118 statement necklace.

7 comments

  1. Such a cute and sexy look !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. sophisticated look...the dress is really wonderful!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the unexpected black detail on the dress is looking lovely , really liked your jacket girl
    Happy Weekend,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress, I love the side detailing!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete